Re: Terry RF filter construction details

Hi Jonathan,

I took some highres pics of my big coil (15/60 NST LTR coil NST filter) and
posted them.  Sorry about the big files (300-600k each) but I didn't want
to miss the details...

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/P14260016.jpg     front
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/P14260017.jpg	front angle
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/P14260018.jpg	front angle