Re: Spark from Which End

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <A123X-at-aol-dot-com>

One time my cable came loose and fell off. I didn't realize it until I fired
the coil up. Luckily it was close enough and only had to spark an inch or so
to be grounded. Performance wasn't what it normally is though.