MMC vs. Maxwell caps?

Original poster: "Bill Vanyo by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <vanyo-at-echoes-dot-net>

I'm building my first coil, somewhat medium size.

The primary and secondary are done already (secondary is 6.5" by 27.5",
1000 turns of 22 awg, primary is 19.5 turns of 1/4" copper tubing, 1/2"
spacing on centers, inside diameter 9.5").  Also have NST protection
circuit complete (using plan from Terry).

I'm planning on using 2 or 3 15/60 NST's, and going LTR with a static
gap, so I'll need 0.030uf or 0.045uf

Now, I'm debating whether I should do an MMC, or try some of the Maxwell
caps available here (near bottom of page):

http://www.teslasystems-dot-com/products/index.html

I know everybody loves MMC's, but these Maxwell caps appear more cost
effective to me - a 0.03uf cap, rated 35kvdc, goes for $85.  I'd still
be stuck with no cheap way to get 0.045uf - it would be cheaper to get
0.06uf (2 of these maxwell caps) and a 4th 15/60 NST, but 4 15/60 NST's
might be enough to scare the neighbors (I'm stuck with running it
outdoors - house has low ceilings).

So, does anyone see any drawbacks to using these Maxwell caps?  Am I
wrong about it being cheaper to use one of these for 0.03uf than to
build an equivalent MMC?

	Thanks,
	Bill Vanyo