Re: Questions from a newbie in Australia

Original poster: "John Philip Sanderson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <John.Sanderson-at-eng.monash.edu.au>

<snip>

> >P.S.  Are there any coilers from the Melbourne/Geelong region on
> this list?
> >It'd be good to hear from someone local who's actually got a coil
> up and
> >running, as my parents tend to think I'm crazy doing this stuff
> by myself
> >:)

Hi Stacey,

I'm in the SE suburbs of Melbourne (Clayton South to be exact).  I've
got various coils up to about 5kVa in assorted states of repair.  You're
welcome to visit the workshop if you want - give me a ring at work on
(03) 9905 1482 for more info.

BTW I can probably help you out with a fully operational 15kV/30mA NST
if you're interested.

John Sanderson.