Re: Computerized timer? Was RE: async rotory gap?

Original poster: "R.E.Burnett by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <R.E.Burnett-at-newcastle.ac.uk>

Hi Garry,

It can be done with a relatively simple control loop.  But, twenty minutes
work with an angle grinder is cheaper, easier,  and more reliable ;-)

							Cheers,

							-Richie,
On Mon, 23 Apr 2001, Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Garry Freemyer by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <garry-at-ndfc-dot-com>