Re: async rotory gap?

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Duncan

I'm not sure if it's Tesla but I saw plan for a similar gap using
smaller copper disk If I find it I'll post the reference to the plan.

Luc Benard

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Dr. Duncan Cadd by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <dunckx-at-freeuk-dot-com>