Re: Rotary Gap Motors/Parts- Ifno???

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Brian

I can answer to one of your question no you can't use a grinding
disk blade, if you check them with an ohmmeter you have over
range reading but if you try with high voltage they conducted
really well. To bad :-( .

Luc Benard