Explanation of unputer stuff

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <uncadoc-at-juno-dot-com>

Hi Malcolm, All.     No, We have not set up two identical coils with
different toploads.  We only use the one primary tank with 16 loops of
3/8 o.d. copper tubing with a modified bank of 15/60 neons at this
time(two shunts removed from each side of each tranny) , with a barium
titanate cap array.   (That is all we can afford at the present time)
with the same Phase III secondary coil at this time to conduct our
studies.  We have four interchangable secondarys of varying
windings/height/thickness.  But we have only used the Phase III coil, (6"
formx23"high with #18ga tight wound motor wire) for our observations of
the needed/unneeded toroid or topload, toggle bolt or needle point.   But
our four main secondaries are all of different windings and width, with
the exception of the dual phase coil which are mirror images of
themselves that we now use for remote motor/lighting power experiments.
The Phase coils are similar to the earlier coil, but are mirror imaged.
So actually there are five plus coils, plus the sixth experimental
tertiary coil.   And also there is another to the list, the 14ga. wound
'fatboy' is an interesting coil since it only needs less than two loops
of primary to give out fat arcs.   But hey, guess what, we do all this
WITHOUT any computer programs.  We use only the good old tried and proved
Tesla stuff!!!  From good old books.  Al....

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno-dot-com/get/tagj.