Re: Triggered gap

Original poster: "Jon Tebbs by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <jgtebbs-at-eos-dot-net>

Hi Henry,

I believe an LTR value of 1.5 to 2 times the _resonant_ value is
appropriate for a static gap. On the other hand, with
Marc's synchronously triggered stationary gap, the behavior is very much
like that of a synchronous rotary gap. I
believe one could therefore use an LTR value of up to 3 times the
_resonant_ value.

Terry, I wanted to reference your work on LTR technology for Henry, but
wasn't able to locate on your site.*

Cheers,
--
Jon G. Tebbs
<jgtebbs-at-eos-dot-net>

*hot-streamer-dot-com is alive and well but I am "fixing" some network
configuration stuff.  It should have taken an hour but it is now on day
three =:-O  TCP/IP, NAT, firewall, DNS stuff...  It would help if I knew
what I was doing 0:-p  Hopefully, I'll get it back up reliabily soon.  I am
down to reading the instructions now and considering calling the 24/7
support :-))