Re: air blown triggered gap

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Marc, all

Nice work you do with trigger spark gap. If you want to quench at
high frequency some reading could help you; Poulsen arc may be
and papers about tyratron an other hydrogen tube, I remember an
article from a nuclear scientist about different kind of gap but
can't recovered the reference, some other could help.

By the way I put a file shearing site on the web this week:
http://homepage.mac-dot-com/ludev/
check the tesla folder.

I put many paper, some from list member web site, I see too often
valuable information lost on the web before, now when I find
information I really want to keep ( many come from Jim Lux site
;-)) ) I use a web to pdf tool to make a copy of the information
if some of you find info from your web site and don't agree with
this practice just drop me a line and I'll remove your paper from
the site ( I make not effort to put or put out your name and
reference from the paper, I use the strait output from the
software )

Cheer,

Luc Benard

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>