Re: Geek .15uF caps Was: "plate" capacitors

Original poster: "David Knaack by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <dknaack-at-rdtech-dot-com>

> Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>
> The JavaMMC Designer should help you check this out for yourself. JavaMMC
> uses the caps lead length as an input.

Unless I misunderstand, I think thats the horizontal spacing,
not the lead length.

In that application, what does the item referring to the 'primary
resistance' mean?  Resistance of the coil primary?  That should
be very, very low, correct?

Also, do you happen to have a ballpark figure for the capacitance
of the Geek Group bucket capacitor?

thanks
DK