Re: The Geek Group Caps For Sale

Original poster: "Christopher Boden by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>

>Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
><Kidd6488-at-aol-dot-com>
>
>I thought I heard it mentioned before that these would come with the
>necessary bleeder resistors.  Is this still the case?  If not, what rating
>of
>resistors should we get?

1/2W 10MOhm is the value we use, they are about a penny a piece so theyr'e
easy to get, you need one resistor per cap (plus a couple extra).
I have been advised against dealing resistors as well (as it just
complicates things further, and people can get them for practicly nothing
anyways).

If I can get a good deal on the resistors somewhere I'll let you guys know.
I'm working on it.

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group