Quencing an SG with NIB magnets from a HDD

Original poster: "Jason Petrou by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <jasonp-at-btinternet-dot-com>

Hi all,

I need some more help - this time quenching an SG using a pair of NIB magnets
from an old HDD. *Exactly* how do I set up my pair of magnets to quench a
single SG? (This is an experiment - i actually use a static vaccum gap for my
TC) Please get back to me on this.  I know that Chuck Hobson's website
(<http://www.charles.a.hobson.btinternet.co.uk/>http://www.charles.a.hobson
.btinternet.co.uk/) has a little bit of info on it, but p[ast this I really
don't know how to do it with NIB's.

Thanks all,

Jason