Re: does anyone want old NST's?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 4/18/01 9:49:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <CTCDW-at-aol-dot-com
>

> Hello all,
>
> In the spirit of true pack-rats (as I am one) I have saved a 15/60 and a
> 15/30 NST, Both of which have problems with one side of the secondary. I
> had
> planned on unpotting these, but have decided that I need less clutter. I
> thought I would give the more adventurous list members, or the people with
> more time than money (I have neither) first crack at them before I take
> them
> to the dump. Let me know offlist if you are interested. If not, they are on
> the way to the metal bin.
> Chris W

Hi Chris!
      Send them to the Geek Group. The tax writeoff will more than cover the
postage. It's like getting paid by the IRS to throw stuff away.
Matt D.