Re: Help the Geeks! The Geek Group

Original poster: "Christopher Boden by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>

>Original poster: "Matt Segal by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
><segal3-at-linkline-dot-com>
>
>Chris...follow with me here.

(Chris stopps twitching and drooling long enough to nod)

>State the rated voltage of the caps

2000 Volts Direct Current

>State the rated capacitance of the caps

.1 and .15 microferrets respectively

>State the price of the caps (with this)

.1u $1.80
.15 $2.25

>State how we obtain them

You email me at chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com

OR

You visit the Sigma-6 Labs in Kalamazoo Michigan

You pay for them through our paypal account at www.paypal-dot-com our account is
info-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org

>Etc. Thank you :-)
>
>~Matt Segal
>Email - segal3-at-linkline-dot-com
>Webpage - http://www.carbonOS-dot-com

>I know you believe that you understand what
>you think I said, but, I am not sure that you realize
>that what you heard is not what I meant.

msnip...