TOROID CHOKES

Original poster: "will dork by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <vcdmasta-at-hotmail-dot-com>

hello everyone,

I was just wondering if someone could suggest what type of toroidal chokes i
should make for one 15kv 60 ma nst. What typw of wire should i wrap it with,
what shoud the i.d. of the chokes be, and what shoud the o.d. of the chokes
be??? Also, i have seen others that wrap wire on a piece of pvc and put a rod
down the middle. I was wondering how this works, and what the purpose of it is.
I was wondering also if someone should suggest a size for this type of
transformer. Thanks

Thanks

Will McManus