Re: On the fly tuning of a TC

In a message dated 4/16/01 10:23:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time, FutureT writes:

Jason,

I forgot to mention it below, but I suggest not using any type of computer
to control the motor for my suggestion below.  Just use a gear motor and
operate it from a source of power, such that the motor direction is
reversable, for tuning in or out.  I suppose a fiber optic thingy could
be used for remote control of the motor for safety.

John Freau