bipolar wire

Original poster: "will dork by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <vcdmasta-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hello everyone,

I am still a little puzzled about the biopolar system. So let me try to
understand how it works. for the nst, you put the spark gap between the power
terminals, right? But then how do you hook the wires up to the spark gap from
there? After this, the wires go directly to the outer "tuned" turn of the
primary coil. Then connected to both of the inner turns on the primary coil is
either side of the capacitor. But here i am confused again. How does the cap
charge, and wouldn't it only discharge to one of the coils??? I hope someone
can clarify. Thanks

Thanks
Will McManus