Re: MMC style caps

Original poster: "Christopher Boden by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>

>Original poster: "Terry Fritz" <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>
>
>Hi Chris,
>
>At 10:11 PM 4/13/2001 +0000, chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com wrote:
> >If s, when will
> >>they be available to order,
> >
> >I'm working with CD right now to sort out the particulars, I would think
>we
> >have a distribution agreement and stock setup within a couple weeks.
> >

>I am hoping these caps will be available about the time my present batch of
>Panasonic caps runs low ;-))

Let me know and if we have ours ready before you're out, I'll either carry
yours (on consignment so you clear your investment) or I'll hold our release
date until you sell out.

>It will be great having a "real" supplier of
>MMC caps!!

We hope to be THE supplier of MMC caps.

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek