MMC style caps

Original poster: "will dork by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <vcdmasta-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hello everyone,

I am having some trouble locating ideal mmc caps. I was wondering if anyone
knew where i could pick some up either surplus or retail at a fairly good
price. I have already been to digikey, and hosfelt. Also, i heard that the geek
group was going to start selling ideal mmc caps. Is this true? If s, when will
they be available to order, and what will the specs be? Also, has anyone seen
the GE cap that has a rating of 3kv -at- .1uf? I have seen quite a bit of these
caps on many coilers sites, yet have not been able to locate someone who sells
these caps. I have contacted the coilers that used them, and they said that
they works great, even on fairly long runs.

Thanks

Will McManus