SAM BARROS Schematic editor wanted

Original poster: "Alan Sharp by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <AlanSharp-at-compuserve-dot-com>

> What I really need right now is a tool for
drawing schematics. What do the other webmasters out there use?
<

Hello again Sam,

I've tried a number of schematic editors - which ranged from bad to awful
but I found
an excellent shareware package:   Isis 5.2 for windows 95+
available from
http://www.labcenter.co.uk/

the lastest drawings on my new solid state coil web page were done with
this see

www.alansharp.co.uk

Massive selection of components comes with an integrated spice thingie and
a pcb maker
The schematic editor will export to bmp format - you'll need another tool
to convert to
gif. The editor is fully functional apart from a 10 second please register
nag when you save or
print its only 20 quid ($30) to register. I've registered mine and I may
register the spice
thingie also.

Alan Sharp