Re: Hey I am new

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <uncadoc-at-juno-dot-com>

Hi Eric, I would recommend John Coutures Tesla book as a great one for a
novice(and advanced experimenter).  I learned a lot from this book.  It
takes you from the small to very large Tesla coils.   Available from 21st
Century Books on the website.  Also try Lindsay Publications.  Just punch
in the name of the book supplier into your pc search function.   Al.

On Wed, 11 Apr 2001 16:10:57 -0600 "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
writes:
> Original poster: "E Wolford by way of Terry Fritz
> <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ewolford-at-naxs-dot-net>
>
> Can you suggest and books to read for some one who is just getting
> started.
>

> Thanks
> Eric

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!