Re: Water as a conductor

Original poster: "Jim Lux by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <jimlux-at-earthlink-dot-net>

I think it would be safe to say that nobody uses water as a dielectric in a
"sealed system".  They almost always have some sort of continuous
filtering/deionization, which solves the problem of leaching of ions and
contaminants.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Jason Petrou by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <jasonp-at-btinternet-dot-com>