Re: I've noted a similar odd anomily in one of the tesla calc programs.Was Tesla Coil Blunderbusses

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

If the fine tune field told you to increase 300%, then I would have
expected an "input" factor to
be grossly off. But it sounds to me like the program may have a calculation
glitch possibly due to
"my programming" or a browser script handling problem. I've never seen this
occur, so I'm
obviously interested. The percentage is a comparison between PriFr and
SecFr. Should you happen to
have those particular specs around, I'd like to recreate this. If I can
recreate it, I can fix it.
Also any other details like which browser your using. Thanks for bringing
this to my attention.
Reply off list if you can.

Take care,
Bart A.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Garry Freemyer by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <garry-at-ndfc-dot-com>