Re: Q's ? Q's ? Q's ?

Original poster: "harvey norris by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com>

> Original poster: "Malcolm Watts by way of Terry
> Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
> <m.j.watts-at-massey.ac.nz>
>
> Hi Sietze,
>
> On 10 Apr 01, at 17:31, Tesla list wrote:
>
> > Original poster: "Sietze by way of Terry Fritz
> <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
> > <s.van.de.burgt-at-hccnet.nl>
> >
> <snip>
> > Where do I find the Corum's notes and all the
> things you mentioned.
> > I'm in desparate need for some url's. Would you be
> so kind to tell me
> > some. A search engine give's the most riduculus
> mess when you search
> > on these keywords. My link with the Pupman site
> god cut of somehow and
> > Gozilla imediatly responded with showing me a
> large list of Tesla.zip
> > files on mirror sites who probebly don't had
> anything to do at all
> > with my interrupted download (saved the list
> though (might be
> > interesting to look at some rainy afternoon)). > >
> Regards, > malcolm
> > > More greetings Sietze
>
> They sell their notes and books comercially
> unfortunately. However,
> some of their writings are out on the web. Try:
>
> http://www.ttr-dot-com  (Bill Wysock's website)
>
> for starters. There may be pointers to more
> information in there. If
> nothing comes of it, I may be able to find something
> I acquired and
> no longer have an interest in buried in my modest
> library.
>
> Regards,
> malcolm

One can find many Corum publications starting with
this URL

That Berkeley university must be the only one to give
a good representation of Tesla.
http://www.nuc.berkeley.edu/dept/Courses/E-24/Corum.html

HDN

=====