Re: Tesla Coil Bl.. Streamer Load reflects Resistance & LC + Robotics WIN

Original poster: "Matt Segal by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <segal3-at-linkline-dot-com>

Terry -

In these types of robot wars, electric countermeasures (EMP, discharge,
interference) are all prohibited. I know because that would of been the
first thing I would do as a weapon.

Also, for Dale's competition, (I'm pretty sure of this) robots only "battle"
against each other in the since of the points they earn for completing
challenges in the shortest amount of time, best look, most efficient, etc.
Just moot points. Congrats Dale!

~Matt Segal
Email - segal3-at-linkline-dot-com
Webpage - http://www.carbonOS-dot-com

I know you believe that you understand what
you think I said, but, I am not sure that you realize
that what you heard is not what I meant.