Florida mini-teslathon

Original poster: "D&M's High Voltage by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <DMsHV.DavMcKin-at-gte-dot-net>

List,

We are planning to hold the Florida mini-teslathon again this year
on Saturday, JUNE 16th.  To those who attended last year's event,
everything will be the same.  Power available will be 240v, 60A
via a busbar type of connection (studs) so that any worries about
connectors will be eliminated.  Please bring power cables at least
20 feet long so that we may have adequate spacing between the
coils.  For those bringing the smaller coils running on 120volts,
please bring along 3 conductor heavy duty extension cords at least
25 feet long to plug in your coils.  For those planning on bringing
coils please plan on being there around 12 - 2 pm in the afternoon.

Thus far, we tentatively have 3 pole pig powered coils planning on
being at the event.  We will also have tables so that you may sell your
tesla coil goods.

It will be held at our house again.  Hamburgers & hotdogs and sodas,
etc. will be provided for dinner.

Those who are planning on attending, please e-mail me with
the number of people attending, your coil size, spark length, and power
requirements.  There will be several ground rods available for
grounding your coils.  I will e-mail directions, and recommended hotels
in the area to those who respond directly (please respond off-list).

Please respond by April 30th so that we may finalize our plans.

We look forward to seeing everyone again and to a happy and safe
event.  Thank you.

David L. McKinnon
D&M's High Voltage
P.O. Box 24002