Water

Original poster: "davep by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <davep-at-quik-dot-com>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Jason Petrou by way of Terry Fritz
> <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <jasonp-at-btinternet-dot-com>

> but by default water is an ionic compound and theefore a charge carrier!

	If ionized.  And 'tisn't an ionic compound.  Hydrogen bonds.

> in this way, you CANT have de-ionised water

	This will come as a great shock to the folks who use it every day
	to stand off 500KVDC (1 Meg, running monopolar, in case of line
	fault). to make 60 Hz with BIG Solid State Choppers.

	Unless they were lying to a room full of engineers, on a IEEE
	sponsored tour.

> because water itself is ionic!!!

	tisn't.

> The H+ ions will move electrons around very efficiently, and even a high
> resistivity will not really be enough to stop a large amount of voltage!
> Anyway, a tesla system is in no part DC!!!

	Nor is this.  The water insulates the SCR Choppers that switch
	the DC back to AC...

> You may need to check your facts...i'll check mine too!

	My lights are on.
	Part of my power comes from this link....

	The water involved is a LOT more pure than department
	store DI or distilled water.  5 nines or better.
	(99.999+%)

	And its continually cycled thru a filter bank...

	best
	dwp