HV supply for a mini tesla coil - I have a few for sale

Original poster: "william_b_noble by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <william_b_noble-at-email.msn-dot-com>

I have 8 HV supplies, they seem to be new, marked Cinematronics part no
82-10841-01, and Keltron Corp HP160124A, and of course "danger, high
voltage".  They have a standard CRT style HV connector and a 4 conductor
wire coming out = inside is a fairly large enclosed HV supply (a flyback and
rectifier, I presume) and a circuit board with a pair of drive transistors,
the usual bunch of resistors and caps, and a LM723 IC in a socket.  My guess
is that if you put DC in, it will provide HV DC out, but I have been busy
with other projects and haven't had time to mess with these.  They have an
aluminum case covering 5 sides, with the 6th side open, they are
rectangular, about 5X5X1.5 inches. If anyone is interested, contact me off
the list at william_b_noble-at-msn-dot-com and I'll work out how to get them to
you.  I figure a fair price is $7 for one, a bit less for more than one.
Shipping is about $4 each or you can pick them  up from me in Santa Monica.
I'd be happy to trade, but the only thing I can think of that I need right
now is a AC motor speed control (2 HP, 3 phase, 220VAC), which doesn't seem
like a likely tesla item (but I'll be happy to trade if you have one).

Bill
http://www.home.labridge-dot-com/~wnoble