Re: Need Ozone

Original poster: "default by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <moya-at-primus.ca>

Hello Dr Cadd

Thank you I will try this approach w/ the spiked salt solution may be this
will provide enough sodium
iodine for the reaction.

As for the rubber test - This test is of particular interest to me since I
might be able to monitor
the increase or decrease of O3 %  by observing an accurate time exposure
ratio if standards were used
- If this works it might also be of interest to those experimenting with
quenching methods to gauge
the O3 %  w/ there new method.

Cheers

Tom

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Dr. Duncan Cadd by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <dunckx-at-freeuk-dot-com>