Re: Need Ozone

Same lack of resources - So I saturated a small amount of hot water w/ salt
i.e. ( .001%)
sodium iodide an mixed it with starch - Nothing happened so I thickened the
solution w/ more
starch nothing happened - Then I thin the solution w/ more sodium iodide
still nothing - Guess I
need a more concentrated form of sodium iodide or blue paper for any results.

I will check on those O3 test strips I found at an URL.

Cheers

Tom

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Ed Phillips by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>