Re: Tesla Coil Regulations??????

Original poster: "ebyng by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ebyng-at-netlimit-dot-com>

Hi ya'll.
A preprinted paper of sorts goes a LOOOONG way in helping paranoid people!!
Good ole' Mom & Dad made me put an "information sheet" in everybodys
mailbox within a 1/2 mile radius before I lit my first one..  Was
interesting, that was.
I spent more time on the phone that week explaining to people that I wasnt
going to kill them or send them into orbit...
:-)

As to projectiles, over here, spud guns are illegal, but EM "guns" are
not.. hmmm, i wonder which is more dangerous...

Erik
"It's not the size of the stick that you carry, its what the stick is made
out of.."

*Build a reactor in your home, help stop the power crisis!!
:-)

*one may check out:
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/NukeKidOnTheBlock.pdf
- Terry :-))