Re: Variable Cap In Secondary?

Hi,

I have looked into using a 15kV 500pF vacuum cap to do tuning but the
voltage or current always gets too high before any real tuning would be
achieved.  All the models tend to point to either a very high voltage cap
(at the expense of output voltage in the secondary) or many caps in
parallel in the primary.  Just no clear good way to do it.  Them caps run
about $700 a pop unless you can get them second hand...

Cheers,

	Terry