Moderator note - Re: rectified nst's and hookup

Hi Marc, All,

I just want to point out that we should all treat each other with respect
and kindness.

I can certainly control what is posted to the list and take action if
needed here.  However, I can't do much about problems off-list unless I
know about them.  There have been a few cases in the past where people have
been contacting other list members off-list with rude and generally
unproductive comments.  If anyone feels they are being unduly bothered,
please let me know and I can handle it.  Sometimes we find that such
individuals are bothering many people once we go looking.  I can assure you
that Chip and I have a very low tolerance for such things...

Cheers,

	Terry
	terrellf-at-qwest-dot-net