General Questions

Original poster: "Wade B AndB Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <nabedaw-at-juno-dot-com>

What are some different methods being used to secure the secondary of the
TC, to the surface that the primary is mounted on?

Is the the secondary exhausted of air? I mean, both ends of the secondary
are capped, correct? And is the air inside removed, pressureized?

Is the angle of the windings on the primary critical to the operation of
the coil? And if so, in what way?

What types of epoxies or uerthenes are best to use when sealing the
secondary conductor?

I'm getting materials together to build my first coil and would
appreciate any all input.

Wade