Re: Tesla Coil Regulations??????

Original poster: "Yurtle Turtle by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

An ozone and NOx generating device probably violates
at least several states' clean air laws. I'm not sure
what the threshold is, but in large polluted cities,
it's often fairly low. However, the chances of them
figuring this out are probably pretty low.

Adam

=====
Adam Minchey
yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com