Re: Treenails??

Original poster: "ebyng by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ebyng-at-netlimit-dot-com>

Gee, and I've been buying wood all the while, and their building a new
sub-division right by my house.

hmm, time to go on a "Materials Re-Allocation Trip"

:-)

Good to know it can be used, there's about 5000 boardfeet sitting around.

Thanks
Erik

http://www.MyOwnEmail-dot-com