Tunning?? enhancements

Original poster: "raven0075 by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <raven0075-at-home-dot-com>

I have been able to get up to 1' streamers from a 4.5 diameter coil wrapped 930
times 24awg at 21.5 inches.
A primary of 10 wraps 1/4 copper. and a toroide about 13 or 14" across.
Power source is 12KV NST 30 MA.
MMC = 24 1600 volt .0056 uf at 12 each on each in series set up in 2 banks
parallel.
with a fixed spark gap.

If I increase the teroide size and close the gap to 1/4 on the with between the
primary turns and increase to 14 or 15 wraps of 3/16 inch copper.

Will this increase performance? or have I tapped this system out with 1'
streamers to a ground rod.

Or in general what is usually done to enhance the coil using the same power
supply, and not changing the fixed spark gap?

Thanks
Brian