Re: Need Ozone

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Tesla729-at-cs-dot-com>

In a message dated 4/3/01 2:46:13 PM Central Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> it seems ozone has a killing effect to
> mosquito's. i've had the door open in the evening and let many squitos
> in, i ran my coil and then found dead bugs all over my bench?

Hi Marc, Ralph,

I've also noticed this effect when running my coils w/ the doors
of my shop opened on warm evenings. However, my guess was
that the bugs flew into the active streamers and of course were
killed. In my part of the country (SW Tennessee), there are plenty
of bugs in the air during the spring and summer months. It seems
that the insects are so dense that the streamers can't help but
"nail" a few them :-) But then again, maybe it is the ozone?

Sparkin' in Memphis,
David Rieben