Re: SSgap Update 4-1-2001

Original poster: "Peter Lawrence by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Peter.Lawrence-at-Sun-dot-com>

Kennan,
        wow, cool. So can you track that freq with a digital storage scope,
before and after spark breakout. If so, what do you observe?

-Peter Lawrence.

>Original poster: "Kennan C Herrick by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<kcha1-at-juno-dot-com>