Re: salt water caps or buckets?

Original poster: "Christopher Boden by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>

>Original poster: "Nick Graber by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
><nickgraber-at-home-dot-com>
>
>hey you know what would be real cool would be a picture of your salt water
>cap!!!

I just posted a pic of a pair of them on the cap page of our site.

This summer I'll post complete, pic filled, instructions of building one.
Right after I do fundraising, install the phones, augment the alarms, remove
the tanks, move the brickpile, clean out the garden, code the new website,
get the new computers for the office, and sell a couple thousand shirts :)

Buy a couple thousand shirts :)

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group