Re: SSG idle thought

Hi Shad,

This would actually be a very simple thing.  Simply feeding the audio into the
controller with a few tiny circuit changes would give 0 to 100kHz.  Heating and
charging the primary cap would be a concern and the coil woild have to be a big
smaller as a result, but the control system itself is easily capabable of this.

Cheers,

        Terry