Re:News from the Geeks

Original poster: "Christopher Boden by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>

>Original poster: "ebyng by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
><ebyng-at-netlimit-dot-com>
>
>Ah, just on question, bossman..
>
>What are ya gonna do untill then?? What will serve as the temp HVL???
>
>Regards
>Erik

In the interim we will use what we had originally planned as the HVL. For
the Teslathon we will use the VSL (Vehicular Sciences Lab) because it's one
large room with lots of availible power.

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org