Computer crash / Barry

Terry, please post this for me,  my pc crashed last night and it took the
better part of 6 hours to get it running again.  Any way, I lost all my
juno mail and my entire address book and it is not possible to retrieve
it. Juno states that you will lose all mail in the event of a crash. What
a hassle.    I had some contacts off list that I wish to re-establish.
Barry, if you read this could you resend our mail correspondence to me,
it was three writings and they concerned the Erie/ Murata caps and info
about your coiling experience/marx ladders etc.  Thank you,  Al Hassick