What is the difference between LTR and reso-caps ?

Hello,

I am a little confused about the difference between "resonant capacitors"
and
"LTR capacitors."
What are the definitions of these two terms?

Is it correct that with a reso-cap, the transformer amperage is fixed, but
with
an LTR cap, you can raise the amperage? (addition of more NST's)
This is probably wide of the mark.

With a power source of 15kV and 120mA, (NST's)

Resonant capacitor size is 25.46 nF (.02546uF)
and with this value capacitor I cannot lower the amperage??

And LTR cap size is somewhere in the region of 50nF
And with an LTR sized cap I can raise and lower the amperage??

Which size produces the biggest spark for 120 mA?

Also,

I calculated that an Archimedes flat spiral primary coil using 0.1875 OD
tube (3/16 in)
10in inside diameter,                    (8" secondary form, so 1"
clearance)
with 0.5 in spacing, and 20 turns,
would have an average radius of 13.25" and a width of 9.125".
This works out to an inductance of 152.26 uF - microHenries OR  0.15226
milliHenries - mH.
Is this far too large?

(high input voltage, small capacitor, large primary surge impedance for low
gap losses,
with large secondary form 8" OD 40" wound with 24AWG to approx 1600 turns.)

Thanks A LOT,

Alan Williams