Re: Let me clarify...(was Re: "human" topload)

> Original poster: "acmnovak" <acmnovak-at-msn-dot-com>
>
> > An ironic statement if there ever was one.
> >
> > Please don't connect yourself to your coil.
> >
> > Jeff Parisse
> > www.teslacoil-dot-com
> >

> Thanks for your concern, but that's why we're all
> here. To ensure that our
> list members don't kill themselves.
> I promise not to do anything stupid...
> At least not anything dangerous ;)...
>
> Once again, Safe Coiling,
>
> -Michael
>

>I have stood inside a  long 20 inch diameter coil,
that was also mistuned. This coil had no topload. All
the hairs on the body stood outwards, but the arc was
totally diminished. Therefore the body and its water
will considerable change the secondaries resonant
freq., meaning that the coils primary might be retuned
to accomodate. I understand that you are not doing
this, but posted it as a note of interest. You
certainly sound braver than most!
HDN

=====
Binary Resonant Systemhttp://www.insidetheweb-dot-com/mbs.cgi/mb124201