From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2000 4:42 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: RE: unwanted breakout

Original poster: "Richard Barton" <richardbarton-at-caving5.freeserve.co.uk>

[snip!]

I get the "single streamer" from my coil, and it's very good
to see it roaring. You need very still air, and no draught.
To prevent the breakout from the top turns, I think you should
try increasing the length of the primary and/or increasing your
capacitance.
						Rich.