M.M.C.

Hi Terry and all.  Terry, what kind of polypropylene caps would you
recommend for a coil using two paralleled 15kv-at-60ma modified neons that
could sustain a minimum of a 60 minute run?  They draw 16 amps at full
output but limited by 4500w 240v water tank elements.   At full blast
with no resistive load they will pop a 20 amp breaker after about 10 to
15 minutes, I guess from the heating effect on the 20a. line.  So I run
them on a separate 30a. 10 ga. 120v. line to get sustained runs.
Thank you  Al.