AVALON, from the ground up.

GEEK GROUP BULLETIN:

I just met with the heavy-hitters in the Kalamazoo area. Everybody was
there, Chamber of Commerce head, Downtown Development, Economic Development,
etc....A lot has changed.

They are incredibly interested in the Group and the concept for Avalon, they
hate the building. They are getting us a 30,000 SqFt facility donated by GM
in the next week and we will be operating out of there temporarily.

In the meantime we are completely rethinking the Avalon plan, instead of
remodeling an old facility, we are building from the ground up. This will
make possible a LOT of things we couldn't do before. The Avalon-ALF, custom
designed labs and facilities, etc.

The city and assiciated people (including the national non-profit
fundraising group we hired) will be raising the millions of dollars we will
need to do this, the money is taken care of (I'm so happy I can hardly type
from shaking so bad). Years of work is coming together so fast I'm going
from kicking it along to just trying to hang on.

What we need to do is COMPLETELY rethink every aspect of what we want in a
facility. This is a whole new concept. Instead of everything being geared to
"Here's the space, now make it work" it's "What would you like? Draw a
blueprint." I need a lot of ideas and suggestions, I need a lot more
help.....I need a nap :)

The High Voltage Lab (H.V.L.) has to be completely redesigned, the 20 page
plan I have just went into the circular file, we're starting over. The
H.V.L. alone will be well over 50,000 SqFt with areas of ceiling heights
over 100'. The ONLY limit is our imagination, I've got one chance to do
this, let's do it in a big way and make something we can all be proud of.

Now let's get to work.

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group