Re:Getting Started

Dear People.
can anyone suggest some books on building a Tesla coil for someone whose
only knowledge of electricity is from a highschool class years ago
Kindest regards,

Jesse Schwartz, Ph.D

President

Living Tree Community Foods
P.O.Box 10082
Berkeley,CA 94709

Phone:510-526-7106 ext. 12
Fax: 510-526-9516
Web: www.livingtreecommunity-dot-com
Email: jesse-at-livingtreecommunity-dot-com